Asian odds It is always a type of soccer betting that causes many difficulties for bettors because of the diverse ways of playing with many different handicap levels. Therefore, if you still do not fully understand these ratio parameters, immediately refer to the detailed analysis article below from the expert.
What are Asian odds ?
In soccer betting, there will always be teams with superior playing skills and player quality compared to their opponents. From there, it creates a difference in the strength of both sides in the competition. Therefore, to balance the match and make it easier for bettors to bet money, the house will analyze and give Asian odds .
In the soccer betting industry, bettors can also call the above rate a handicap bet or handicap bet at New888. Accordingly, depending on the difference in professional level between the two sides, the Asian odds offered will have a correspondingly high or low level to compensate.
When participating in Asian handicap betting, players can deposit money at any time of the match such as the first half, full match, second half, or extra time… However, there is a note that The initial handicap will only be calculated for 90 minutes if the player bets on the full match. Therefore, if entering extra time, the house will completely “refresh” the odds and offer a separate handicap.
Common Asian odds
On the betting table the house offers there will be many different handicap levels depending on each match. However, to better understand how to calculate wins and losses of this type of betting, let’s take a look at some Asian odds that players often encounter.
The Asian handicap is the lowest handicap but is also quite rare on the betting board. This handicap bet is usually only offered by bookmakers in matches where the strength of the two teams in the match is not much different.
When participating in this bet, the bettor who correctly predicts the winning team will bring profit to themselves, and if they predict incorrectly, they will lose their bet completely. However, in case both sides are inconclusive after the official time, the player will be awarded a draw.
Asian handicap odds are only given in evenly matched matches
The 0.25 match has a basic gameplay that is not too different from the same ball bet when the player will receive winning or losing bets with the following calculation:
- Win enough if you choose the right team to win the match.
- In case of winning half the money, the bettor chooses the under and the match score ends in a draw. On the contrary, the player who bets on the upper bet will have to lose 50% of their capital.
- In case the team the player chooses fails, the entire initial bet will fall into the hands of the house.
See: Xổ số New88
Asian odds 0.5
At handicap level 0.5, the player will win and lose bets as follows:
- Team selection -0.5:
- The bet wins if the team wins.
- In case the team draws or loses, the player will lose the bet amount.
- Bet on team +0.5:
- The player wins the bet if the team does not lose after the official match time.
- The player loses money if the handicap team wins the match.
Learn about Asian odds 0.5
Handicap level 0.75
At Asian odds of 0.75 or 0.5/1, players will have to calculate the wins and losses of returned bets as follows:
- Bet on handicap team:
- Bet on player to win full money if the club wins against the opponent by 2 goals or more.
- The player wins half the money if the team defeats the opponent with a difference of exactly 1 goal.
- The player loses the bet if the match score is a draw or the underdog wins.
- Choose the team with Asian handicap 0.75:
- The bet pays off if the club doesn’t lose.
- The bet loses half the money if the team loses by 1 goal difference.
- The player loses if the team fails with a difference of 2 goals or more.
Instructions for betting to calculate win/loss ratio 0.75
Asian handicap odds integer ball
In the original ball “x” bet, the player’s bet will be calculated based on the following method:
- Choose the door above:
- The player wins if the team wins against the opponent with a difference greater than or equal to “x+1” goals.
- The player bets to lose if the team accepts a loss or draw or only wins against the opponent by less than “x-1”.
- Select the handicapped team:
- The bet wins if the team does not lose to the opponent by more than the ratio “x-1”.
- The player fails if the favorite team wins with a difference of more than “x+1” goals.
- In case the handicap team only wins the opponent by exactly the same ratio “x”, both players who bet will receive a refund.
Through the above article, bettors should be able to thoroughly understand the definition as well as how to calculate wins and losses in certain numbers. Asian odds Frequent. Thank you for your interest in following and see you again in the next useful knowledge articles.